Maple Shade, NJ
High School Diploma/GED
Make an impact in the lives of children and young adults with special needs!
Kaleidoscope Family Solutions ABA (KFS ABA) is committed to delivering high quality services and treatment while creating opportunity for its employees to have the professional experience they seek.
We are seeking compassionate Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT)
to provide direct treatment and ABA therapy. LOCATIONS & HOURS
* Centers Based opportunities are located in Cherry Hill, Point Pleasant, West Windsor, and Mount Laurel.
* In-Home and Community opportunities throughout Burlington County
* Flexible hours: full and part-time opportunities are available
* Available hours include (but are not limited to) weekdays and Saturday with shifts varying between 7am and 7pmSUMMARY OF DESCRIPTION
Under the supervision of a BCBA clinician, the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is responsible for working 1:1 with clients and implementing specific treatment plans designed to address the clients’ needs for behavioral management, daily living, social, and community skills. With training, the Technician will perform appropriate physical management to ensure client’s safety.
Recognizing the client’s worth, affirming their abilities, and striving to promote self-esteem and independence, the Technician will maintain the client’s safety as well as their physical and emotional health.SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
* One (1) year experience with individuals with autism spectrum disorder and developmental disabilities
* Familiarity with Applied Behavior Analysis
* Must possess RBT Registered Behavior Technician license (per BACB guidelines)
* Must possess a valid Driver’s License
* Must have reliable transportation and the ability to travel up to (1) hour from your residence to provide services to clients
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to applyADVANTAGES
* Work with a committed agency with a 15 year unbelievable track record of service and advancement
* Highly competitive compensation based on your education and experience
* Benefits include health insurance, 401K and tuition reimbursement
* Learn the Cleveland Clinic ABA Model. We are proudly expanding our Autism Program through an exciting partnership with the Cleveland Clinic Center for Autism. You will be trained to implement their latest techniques.ABOUT US
Kaleidoscope ABA provides center based, community and home based Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Therapy services to children and young adults. We use evidence-based, best practice models to support and provide effective treatment to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) as well as other behavioral and developmental disabilities. Our team partners with family members to create individualized ABA treatment plans designed to meet the individual needs of each person we serve.
Interested candidates can contact us at email: NJcareers-[invalidEmail]-kfsaba.org
Registered Behavior Technician
2250 Chapel Avenue West, Suite 110, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
About Us: Registering on the KFSABA.org website portal is not a guarantee that contracting or work opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such opportunities at your sole discretion. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the Kaleidoscope Family Solutions ABA, Inc. dba Kaleidoscope ABA.
Applied Behavior Analysis