Are you craving to work in a healthcare setting where you’re not only valued, but appreciated and have the respect from your supervisors and co- workers as well as patients/residents you’re caring for? Then we are the place for you!
Responsible for coordinating the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process including completion of an accurate Minimum Data Set (MDS)/ PPS and development of the Interdisciplinary Plan of Care, as well as completion of LTCMI (Long Term Care Medicaid Information), or LOC (Level of Care) forms for the Medicaid payment process when applicable. These duties are to be performed in a timely manner consistent with CMS guidelines and Legend healthcare standards. This individual will establish and maintain positive relationships with all members of the health care team.
- Current Texas nursing license (LVN or RN)
- Minimum 1 years experience as an MDS nurse in long term care (LTC)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to relate with all staff and potential patients and family members
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor)
- Capable of organizing tasks and managing multiple priorities
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/401K+ more
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Opportunities for growth!
Golden Palms Rehabilitation and Retirement is a historic, Harlingen based Retirement Community, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Services Facility. We are the only 4 star facility in Cameron County!
Are you a MDS Nurse who is passionate about helping people? If you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to MDS Nurse
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Health Care