Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.Job Description
As a Counter Sales Associate, you will be responsible for providing world class customer service with direct involvement in day to day operations and positively impacting sales goals. You will also effectively collaborate with your Store Manager to manage inventory, maintain the appearance of the store, record received and shipped products and preparing items for shipment.
We are searching for a candidate that has a passion for customer service, committed to driving sales and interested in employee growth. If you are in search of a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment, then Lennox may just be the place for you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide a high level of customer service with product expertise and selling skills
- Maintains appearance of store
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Interested in advancement
- Powerful customer presence
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
- Enjoys being a part of a team
- Successfully complete all assigned training within given timeframe
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform as Store Manager when needed, to include scheduling, ordering and carrying out open/close procedures.
Lennox Store Location:
2805 N. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62702Qualifications
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer at least 2 years related experience in one of the following: HVAC, Customer Service, Warehousing/Distribution or Retail.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems helpful but not required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Operate Cash Register
Store Inventory Control