To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tulsa, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Tulsa, OK
Posted 18 days ago
Apex Systems is looking to employ a Civil Engineer on behalf of a client in Tulsa. If interested please submit an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Provide civil/structural engineering support for substation capital projects,
• Work with project planners/sponsors, project leads and various stakeholders to develop the most effective design approach and solutions considering safety, cost, schedule, constructability, and operation and maintenance requirements
• Assist project leads in the development of functional and detailed scoping documents and cost estimates
• Assist project managers with the development and maintenance of station engineering activities and deliverables within Primavera P6 project schedules
• Work closely with consulting engineering firms contracted to perform station engineering and design functions on select projects
• Provide support to construction and professional field service personnel to resolve issues and concerns during the construction phase of projects
• Provide project close-out data on projects as requested and conduct construction site meetings to determine lessons learned regarding technical issues and quality
• Collaborate with various departments during the course of the project
• Perform mathematical calculations required to accomplish assigned work. These might include:
- Calculations for sizing and design of oil containment systems
- Runoff/drainage calculations for design of stormwater conveyance/retention systems
- Calculations for analysis and design of substation structures, foundations and rigid-bus
- Sag-tension calculations for strain bus design
• Competence in the use of computer aided design software
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
• Proficiency in the use of Civil design software preferred (i.e. Bentley InRoads or AutoCAD Civil 3D )
• Proficiency in the use of structural analysis software preferred (i.e. STAAD.Pro)
Has typically acquired 2 or more years of related engineering experience along with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural engineering in a program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178