To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Liaison - Northwest Houston Legend Oaks
Ensign Services • Houston, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for a Clinical Liaison for Northwest Houston Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation.
The facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated, clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Are you ready to discover a world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our Ensign culture?
Living CAPLICO……it is the foundation of all we do.
• Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care!
• Accountability: We strive for a quality of life and reach for high standards as a team!
• Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn!
• Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective!
• Intelligent Risk Taking : If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try!
• Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents!
• Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which effects everyone around them from teammates to residents!
We would love to meet you and hear your pledge to live CAPLICO.
The Clinical Liaison position is to promote the facility’s services to encourage resident referrals and supervise or facilitate the admissions process in accordance with established policies and procedures. Ability to grow the company’s business in the community through relationships with medical facilities, physicians, hospitals, HMOs, and other medical groups.
Has, as a minimum, a high school diploma.
Bachelors preferred or experience
At least three years of prior marketing healthcare experience
North / Northwest Houston Marketing in Skilled Nursing / Admissions a HUGE PLUS
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Northwest HoustonAddress: 8902 West Rd, Houston, TX 77064
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.