To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bono, AR 72416
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Inspection Coodinator
Terminix • Bono, AR
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sells pest control services to business establishments and private homes to control insects and infestations. Schedules appointments for outside sales professionals to meet with agents of business establishments and private homes. Meets monthly sales goals.
- Sells pest control services to business establishments and private homes to control insects and infestations.
- Schedules appointments for outside sales professionals to meet with agents of business establishments and private homes.
- Meets monthly sales goals as directed by management.
- Ensures that each outside sales professional has a full schedule.
- Monitors sales backlog to ensure all sales are scheduled.
- Maintains knowledge of pest and product materials used by technicians.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Six to twelve months related experience and/or training in sales and dealing with the public or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Must meet company standards and minimum standards as set forth by local regulatory bodies (e.g., obtain required licensing)
- Ability to communicate information clearly and effectively in small groups settings
- Skill in communicating with customers regarding their questions, concerns and/or complaints.
- Skill in multitasking a number of responsibilities at one time
- Skill with MSOffice applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to learn and work effectively with Mission, Webview, Verint, etc.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a state-issued driver’s license
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds regularly, and 11-20 lbs frequently, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects. Exerting up to 50 lbs of force to move objects is required occasionally.
- Use legs and/or hands and arms to ascend or descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles, etc., in a manner that exceeds what is required for ordinary locomotion.
- Maintain his/her balance when walking, standing, or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces; balance exceeds that needed for ordinary locomotion.
- Bend legs and spine downward and forward to crouch or squat, and bend legs at the knee to come to rest on a surface with one or both knees, including crawling on hands and knees or hands and feet.
- Push objects forward, downward, or outward with sustained force using the upper extremities to press with steady force, and drag, draw, haul, or tug objects with sustained motion using the upper extremities to exert force.
- Extend his/her hands and arms in any direction to reach objects, and move objects from a lower to a higher position, or move objects horizontally from one position to another, by lifting or carrying objects either in his/her hands or arms or by strapping equipment to the body; requires substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Use touch of skin to perceive attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature, or texture; particularly fingertips.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
- Operate a motor vehicle and use electrically and manually powered hand tools for securing objects to surfaces.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and/or thoroughness of work assigned , or make general observations of facilities or structures (i.e., inspection).
- Visual acuity to operate motor vehicles or equipment.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Both inside (not necessarily temperature controlled) and outside (without protection from weather; extreme heat-above 100 and/or cold-below 32 for more than one hour) environmental conditions.
- Hazardous physical conditions, such as mechanical parts, vehicles, electrical current, heights and scaffolding, chemical exposure, and/or high heat.
- Atmospheric conditions affecting the respiratory system of the skin, such as fumes, odors, dust, mold, mist, gas, poor ventilation.
- Exposure to animals and insects.
- Meet physical requirements and/or pass medical certification in compliance with state and/or federal regulatory requirements and company safety policies relating to carrying and wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), including, but not limited to an OSHA compliant respirator.
- Working in confined spaces, narrow aisles, or passageways which could cause reactions in those with claustrophobic tendencies.