WANTED – JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Flexible Scheduling -A combination of 12- and 24-hour shifts
- Recruiting incentives for paramedics of up to $10,000
- Tuition assistance for continued educational development
- Ride smoothly in our fleet of newer ambulance models
- Access to state-of-art equipment for critical care including transport ventilator, ambulances equipped with Wi-Fi allowing for transmission of EKGs from the field, and more
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Schedule: 72 hours a pay period. 24-hour shifts.
Job Description: Must have excellent communication skills, caring attitude and be a team player. Iowa paramedic license preferred. Chauffer's license. BLS and ACLS are required. RN exception with a minimum of 2 years critical care experience. The schedule may fluctuate based upon the needs of the department. Spencer Hospital is proud to employ highly skilled and caring staff members. We offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as a pleasant work environment.
Click "Apply" above to be redirected to the website where materials can be submitted.
Spencer Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Basic Life Support