We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important. GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. T
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation [FDIC] mission is to preserve and promote public confidence in the U.S. financial systems by insuring deposits in banks and thrift institutions for up to $250,000; by identifying, monitoring, and addressing risks to the deposit insurance funds; and by limiting the effect on the account and the financial system when a bank or thrift institution fails. GDIT provides the day-to-day operational services to FDIC in support of infrastructure, facilities, hardware, software, and systems. GDIT supports operational security, client support/help desk, data center operations, asset management, and systems engineering service areas. The FDIC Engineering team provides support to a plethora of cutting-edge technologies across the IT spectra. It has a state of the art development lab to test new functionality, architectures, and equipment. Engineers are tasked with developing and deploying innovative solutions to meet business requirements - not managing day to day, same technology operations.
GDIT is seeking a Junior ServiceNow Application Developer for the FDIC infrastructure program. U.S. Citizenship and background investigation is required; you must have a current clean financial background. (Though the position is 8-5 M-F, the role requires flexibility to support issues or planned activities after hours, weekends and holidays as needed.) Successful candidate must possess and be able to demonstrate technical skills and engineering attitude for success, dedication and commitment.
ram, design and implement technical requirements solutions; ability to troubleshoot application and environment related problems; coordinate application configuration; deployment and testing activities.
- Perform analysis, integration, data and workflow development, documentation, testing, and implementation of solutions within the ITSM environments to support projects and enterprise operations
- Modify and/or configure ITSM modules, forms, workflow, interfaces and other configurations required to support operations
- Configuration, customization, reconciliation, data migration, and end-user training required for ServiceNow ITSM support and Support Services
- Development of workflows and scripts to personalize existing ServiceNow applications
- Development of ServiceNow custom applications from inception to completion in order to automate and improve processes
- Working closely with customers to research, design, develop and deliver innovative solutions to improve their business processes
- Provide support in developing the site concept, interface design, and architecture of web applications.
- Provide support for the implementation of interfaces to applications
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of ServiceNow experience administrating, analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, training, documenting
- Ability to manage priorities and projects
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues and subordinates
Strong communication skills, ability to adapt to changing environment.
- Ability to multitask, and serve as a project lead or team player in a fast-paced environment with the ability to jump in and help out in areas outside of expertise, if necessary.
- Experience working in high availability and disaster recovery environments
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- ITIL Foundations Certification
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services, simulation, and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Discover more at gdit.com/careers
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Hardworking And Dedicated