Are you interested in joining an organization with a global reach? At Concentric, "We Manage Risk Everywhere to Keep People Safe." If you are passionate about intelligence, risk analysis, threat management, executive protection, security operations, or business resiliency, Concentric may be the organization you've been searching for!
Concentric is a risk consultancy specializing in delivering strategic security and intelligence services. We provide holistic, intelligent security solutions for private clients and corporations globally. Concentric offers strategic advisory services, risk assessments, physical protection, threat intelligence, open-source monitoring, program audits, secure embedded staffing, and training for security teams and intelligence analysts.
Our ultimate goal is to be recognized as the most innovative, capable, and trusted Risk Management partner in the world, and we do this by following these core values:
Integrity - Collaboration - Relationships - Excellence - Creativity - Results
We are currently looking to hire a Vice President of Finance to join our Corporate team in Kirkland! This position allows for remote work arrangements.
Serving as a member of the senior management team, the VP of Finance will be responsible for the execution of the company's financial management strategy and contribution to the development of the organization's strategic goals. The VP of Finance will be developing and implementing policies and procedures for the finance department.
* Identify, implement and continually improve systems and/or processes to drive best in class forecast & planning, business insight, and analysis to support execution of strategic initiatives
* Provide project management, directly and with the Finance and Accounting team, to drive planning and execution of strategic initiatives
* Support controllership function to ensure timely and accurate financial information
* Support the existing operating plan process
* Assist business leaders develop and communicate risk and opportunity assessments of both cost and revenue
* Work with the CEO and CFO to prepare presentations for the Board of Directors
* Create a long term cash flow management process and reporting structure
* Develop and continually improve automated reporting and create efficiencies surrounding existing manual reporting
* Work with the Controller on Company's compliance with local and federal regulatory matters
* Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the Finance and Accounting team
* Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance reviews.
* Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach
* 10+ years of finance experience with depth in FP&A
* BS in Finance or Business and excellent track record in global organization(s)
* Project management skills supporting achievement of strategic initiatives
* Broad experience with ERP systems and planning, forecasting, and reporting solutions
* Advanced Excel skills
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to effectively engage and influence the organization at all levels; well-developed presentation skills
* Ability to travel 15% of the time
* MBA (preferably in Finance)
* Highly analytical, and forward-looking and uses financial analytics to help the team "see around corners"
* Pre-employment background check and or subject interview
* Must be eligible to work in the United States
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
* Salary Range - $175,000-$200,000/yr.
* 100% Employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
* Medical selection of PPO or HDHP, including HSA employer contribution
* Medical FSA
* Dependent Care FSA
* Employer-paid insurance: life, STD, LTD, and AD&D
* 401k including employer match & immediate vesting
* 11 paid holidays
* Paid leave (vacation, sick, parental, volunteer)
* Annual Health & Wellness Benefit
* Generous Fertility/Adoption benefit
* National discount employee program
* Employee Assistance Program for personal needs
* Access to Learning Management System
* By submitting your application with Concentric you agree to receive SMS Text notifications from Concentric's Recruiting Team only about information related to this job requisition. Notifications will only include information about your application status and interviews.
Concentric acknowledges the systemic barriers in the security industry and recognizes that removing those barriers will require a collaborative and conscious effort. Concentric is committed to programs and initiatives around diversity, equity, and inclusion that better our organization and our greater community. We are creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Concentric Advisors is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all applicants submitting personal information provided to us.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Concentric Advisors, Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Concentric's recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the "CCPA"), the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 2018 (the "GDPR"), the United Kingdom General Data Protection Regulation (the "UK GDPR"), as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Concentric, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment. This Notice is only applicable to applicants located in the state of California or the United Kingdom (UK). Concentric does not sell or disclose personal information with third parties for monetary or other compensation.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Concentric to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Concentric's behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under standard contractual clauses. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Vice President of Finance
Your personal data will be retained by Concentric as long as Concentric determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
Information Concentric collects about Candidates includes:
* Contact information, such as home address, telephone number, and email address;
* Information from job application materials or recruiters, such as your job application, resume or CV, cover letter, references, education history, work history, whether you are subject to prior employer obligations, and information that referrers provide about you;
* Professional qualifications, such as licenses, permits, memberships, and certifications;
* Information from the application process, such as any phone-screens, interviews, evaluations and outcomes of take home tests and other recruiting exercises;
* Immigration status and other information that would allow us to verify your employment eligibility;
* Biographical information, such as name, gender, date of birth, professional history, references, language proficiencies, education details, and information you make publicly available through job search or career networking sites;
* Job preferences, such as desired position and compensation, location preferences and willingness to relocate;
* Employment history;
* Background check information, such as information necessary to complete background, credit, and/or other checks when permitted by law, and information received during these checks;
* Information needed to understand and assess accommodation requests regarding potential disabilities or other health conditions; and
* Other information you provide to us.
Providing personal information is optional. However Concentric may be unable to consider your application without it.
Sources of personal information include:
* Job board websites you may use to apply for a job with us;
* Prior employers that provide us with employment references;
* Professional references that you authorize us to contact;
* Pre-employment screening services, such as background check providers (where permitted by law);
* Employment agencies and recruiters;
* Your educational institutions;
* Your public social media profile or other publicly-available sources;
* Other Company personnel.
How we will use your personal information include:
* Operating the careers website we maintain at or any other site to which this Notice is posted ("Careers Site");
* Recruiting, interviewing and evaluating job candidates;
* Conducting background checks and other pre-employment screening (where permitted by law);
* Analyzing and improving our application and recruitment processes;
* Accommodating disabilities or health conditions;
* Communicating with you regarding your candidacy, opportunities with the Company or about the Careers Site and any changes to applicable terms or policies; and analytics. Creating anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data that we use and share to analyze our application and recruitment activities, business and for other lawful business purposes.
* Other relevant business operations.
Compliance, Safety and fraud prevention, such as:
* Complying with or monitoring compliance with legal and other requirements, such as reporting and equal opportunities monitoring requirements, where applicable;
* Complying with internal policies and procedures;
* Complying with lawful requests and legal process, such as responding to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
* protecting our, your or others' rights, safety and property;
* investigating and deterring against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, or conduct in violation of our policies or procedures; and sharing information with government authorities, law enforcement, courts or private parties where we have a good-faith belief it is necessary for the foregoing purposes.
Sharing personal information:
We will only share your personal information with other parties if absolutely necessary to perform above purposes. Examples of personal information sharing include:
* Affiliates. Our corporate parent, subsidiaries, and other affiliates under the control of our corporate parent, for purposes consistent with this Notice or to operate shared infrastructure, systems and technology.
* Company service providers. Companies that provide us with services that help us manage the recruiting process and operate our business, such as job boards, recruiters, interviewing and testing, pre-employment screening, interview travel booking and expense reimbursement (where applicable), relocation (where applicable), and recruitment analytics.
* Government authorities, law enforcement and others. Government authorities, law enforcement, courts, and others agencies that provide a legal and lawful call to action.
* Business transfers. Parties to transactions and potential transactions whereby we sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets, including your personal information, such as a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution.
* Professional advisors. Lawyers, immigration advisors, and other outside professional advisors.
* Customers and business partners. Customers, other companies and individuals with whom the Company does business or is exploring a business relationship.
Other Information about this notice:
This Notice does not address, and we are not responsible for, the practices of any third parties, which have their own rules for how they collect and use your personal information. Our links to third party websites or services are not endorsements.
Changes to this Notice:
We reserve the right to change this Notice at any time. The "Effective Date" heading at the top of this Notice indicates when it was last revised. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised notice on our Careers Site.
The Careers Site is not intended for minors under the age of 18.
Among other obligations, including without limitation the obligation to provide complete and accurate information in recruiting documents and processes, it is your responsibility to ensure that information you submit does not violate any third party's rights.
You should keep your personal information on file with the Company up to date and inform us of any significant changes to it.
- Cash Management
- Cloud Computing
- Consolidation (Financial)
- Data Analysis