To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St Andrews South Carolina, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SAP Technical Support Engineer II.
Apex Systems • St Andrews South Carolina, SC
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology Staffing organization, has an opening for a Business Analyst to work within one of our large clients in the Phoenix, AZ area. This 12+ month contract with the possibility of extension.
Please send your resume to Jared Stauffer at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] if you're interested in learning more about this role! To view all jobs from Apex, and/or sign up to receive posting alerts that match your criteria, join our Talent Network via http://itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com/.
All within project schedules and other defined deadlines
Analysis, Design and Development
- Participate with senior managers, as appropriate, to develop/refine implementation strategy for Business Warehouse and Business Intelligence.
- Work closely with functional teams to gather, analyze and document business rules, business processes, and business requirements in order to develop quality functional specifications, resulting task definitions and accompanying timelines.
- Provide knowledge of BW Administrator Workbench objects such as DSOs, InfoProviders, Multi-Providers, InfoSets, Transformations, and maintaining Process Chains.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of and extensive hands-on experience with SAP BW, with a concentration in data modeling and data warehouse design
- Provide detailed knowledge of BW architectural and system components, with an in-depth knowledge of how to balance design to achieve desired performance goals.
- Provide extensive knowledge in the use of various BW performance tools, such as RSRV, RSRTRACE, ST03, ST04. Be able to optimize performance of BW using aggregates, indexing, and compression.
- Provide knowledge of BW integration with SAP Business Objects.
- Provide impact analysis of business process and data change requirements.
- Resolve SAP defects via SAP OSS (Online Support System).
- Work closely with BW team members to design and develop:
- SAP ECC, SRM and non-SAP standard and custom data extractions and conversions using ABAP and CMOD code, and traditional BW transformation (ETL) tools - Data extractors, InfoCubes, DataStores, etc.
- Virtual/physical data models and InfoProviders.
- BEx Queries
• Design test plans and conduct unit, integration and user acceptance testing for BW.
• Formally provide process and technical knowledge transfer via paired programming, peer coaching, written documentation and classroom instructions.
• Provide effective and timely oral and written communications to management, peers and end-users.
• Identify and escalate issues and ricks to management in a timely manner.
• 5+ years BW 7.3 developer experience (data modeling, ETL and query) (*1)
• 5+ years ABAP coding experience (*2)
• 5+ years CMOD experience (*1)
• 5+ years SAP BW FI/HR/SRM experience(*1)
• 5+ years Full SDLC experience(*5)
• 5+ years Public Sector or large multi-divisional private organization experience
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178