To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norristown, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Systems Analyst II - Norristown, PA
UnitedHealth Group • Norristown, PA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Serve as primary IT resource for small to medium-size projects
- Work with our internal and external clients, fellow business systems analysts, and programmer analysts to assess the business needs and make recommendations
- Assist with data analysis to provide recommendations resulting in business process improvements
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly repeatable tasks to ensure system applications are processing as expected
- Complete research of issues either identified internally or externally; resolve these issues and/or make recommendations for resolution
- Creates and executes test plans for delivery of quality software solutions. Participates in discussions and or follow ups related to project reports on status, project plans, project tasks, activities, and issues. Provides documentations in accordance with department standards to users and other staff
- Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed
- Works with less structured, more complex issues
- Serves as a resource to others
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of IT experience
- 2+ years systems analysis experience
- Knowledge of continuous process improvement
- Proficiency with MS Office (Including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access
- Experience with vb.net
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.