NetSuite Administrator- San Francisco- $100,000-115,000
Our client is searching for a junior NetSuite administrator to serve as a functional consultant. This company works across multiple industries to assist fortune 500 customers with business logistics. The position places lots of emphasis on communication between departments and team members. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be involved in the implementation and management of day to day operations within a large business.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with design and implementation of NetSuite
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of business financial process including billing, collections, revenue management, sales compensation, etc
- Bachelor's degree in IT or any related field
Role and Responsibilities:
- Involved in all aspects of NetSuite system changes
- Serve as liaison between NetSuite, finance department, IT department
- Lead meetings to analyse functional specifications and improve processes
- Recommend changes for improvement as observed during day to day operations
To apply for this position, or any other openings we currently have please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email directly at Email blocked - click to apply
Please see www.andersonfrank.com/netsuite-jobs for other open NetSuite opportunities.
Your benefits with Anderson Frank:
We have the largest job opportunity in our specialty, NetSuite. We have quickly become the market leader in placing NetSuite positions. We ensure discretion, integrity and personal support, expertise, customer relations and professionalism.
Anderson Frank International is an equal opportunity employer.
Microsoft Dynamics Ax