The Account Service 1 Representative will manage assigned accounts and reduce accounts receivable balances by working with customers and the sales team according to Company policies and procedures; analyze accounts and payment trends to ensure customers are paying invoices timely and as agreed; initiate and answer customer calls regarding account balances and invoicing needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
• Work individually and as a team member to achieve set collection goals and objectives.
• Analyze customer accounts to determine the best solution to resolve invoicing issues and document the resolution.
• Initiate calls to customers in order to secure payment for past due balances, and negotiate and arrange payment plans for customers unable to pay within terms.
• Process customer credit card payments as needed to pay down open balances.
• Follow the Standard Work Schedule provided by management to efficiently work assigned accounts.
• Utilize the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) to verify and update account information, record names, conversations and establish follow-up tasks.
• Document, track and resolve customer issues and complaints.
• Collaborate with all internal departments to assure customers’ needs are met.
In addition to the requirements listed below, the following are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Experience using web portals preferred.
• Beginner level of experience in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Applications including: Word and Outlook.
• Experience using Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) and CRM platform systems preferred.
• Demonstrate advanced communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate information in verbal and written form to internal and external customers.
• Interpersonal, analytical, negotiation, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Ability to read and interpret detailed instructions and correspondence.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Proficient analytical skills including the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers and decimals; and the ability to compute percentages.
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Customer Relationship Management