To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rutherford, NJ 07070
- Volt Workforce Solutions
- Phone: 216/464-4400
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Claims Admin Support Spec
Volt • Rutherford, NJ
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Rutherford, NJ
Pay: $13-$15/hr depending on experience
Our client's vision is to reduce the human trauma and economic costs associated with automobile accidents. They do this by providing their customers with services designed to help them get their lives back in order again as quickly as possible.
This opportunity is to work as a Claims Admin Support Spec
Performs routine but varied clerical duties in accordance with standard procedures under direct supervision. Duties and tasks are standardized. Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of those required on the job. Incumbents may perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
- Interacts by phone and mail with multiple internal and external contacts such as customers, vendors, medical providers, attorneys (plaintiff and defendant), law enforcement agencies, etc.
- Screens and directs telephone calls
- Maintains and updates office supplies
- Operates and maintains office equipment such as fax, printing and copying machines
- Coordinates office shredding with Progressive vendor.
- Conducts document maintenance - creates, retrieves and delivers files, and copies documents.
- May compose routine correspondence.
- Receives and directs visitors; and may resolve routine inquiries.
- Opens sorts and distributes mail (including USPS, Fedex and other delivery companies).
- Other various support duties (may set up meetings, may coordinate record retention, etc).
- May be asked to other duties as needed not represented on this list including additional searches, researching, and reporting as requested by leadership
- Occasional travel
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Education and/or experiences listed below are the minimum requirements for job entry.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
Knowledge, skills/abilities listed below are the requirements needed to be proficient in the job.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Customer service and follow up skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical requirements and working conditions listed below are representative of those required on the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
- Typical office environment requiring the use of typical office equipment (e.g., computers, phones, etc.). Computer keyboarding, computer monitor and mouse use including reaching forward, grasping, finger and wrist manipulation, and neck bending and turning; near vision is necessary for computer monitor use. If working in an Emerging Workspace, or similar working arrangement, lifting of laptop equipment, files and/or personal belongings weighing 10 lbs. or less is required.
- May require long periods of sitting
- May require prolonged repetitive use of the upper extremities
- May require lifting < than 50 lbs.