To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Perham, MN 56573
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Packer Team Member Seasonal
Shearer Foods • Perham, MN
Posted 29 days ago
You already ♥us
Shearer’s is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer’s brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
Packer Team Member - Seasonal
Two Shifts available for Seasonal Associates May through September:
- 3pm – 11pm, Monday-Friday with some OT on Saturdays
- 11pm – 7am, Sunday night – Thursday night with some OT on Friday nights
Your seat at the table
- Monitoring snacks traveling through the production process
- Checking, verifying, packing and moving product
- Inspecting finished product and assuring quality
- Taking pride in contributing to the overall cleanliness and efficient operation of your facility
- Supporting your team as needed
What you bring to the table
- Good communication skills
- Interest in or experience with technology
- Ability to think beyond the plan
- A high sense of integrity and the ability to act with urgency
- A drive to deliver the best result for the customer
- A curiosity to learn more, with the ability to assess situations quickly
- Ability to support, encourage and invest in a strong team
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!