CORPORATE SECURITY SUPERVISOR
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES has the privellage of working with many high-end corporate businesses; providing protective security service to their properties. We are currently seeking a professional individual with advanced computer skills to join our team!
The Security Supervisor will be responsible for the daily activities and productivity of their security team. Candidates for this supervisor role should possess the following:
- Advanced computer skills
- Impeccable customer service and team leadership skills
- Prior security or supervisor experience preferred
- Be willing and able to fill in for call offs on any shift
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain superb professionalism under all circumstances
Location: Matteson, IL
Pay rate: $14 per hour
Interested in our employment opportunities? Give our office a call at 815-600-7520
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Your new career is just around the corner! Do not let this opportunity pass!