To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dubuque, IA 52001
- Kristina Rockwell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Gift Shop Associate
Kelly Services • Dubuque, IA
Posted 1 month ago
Gift Shop Associate – Dubuque, IA
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Gift Shop Asssociate for John Deere, at its location in Dubuque, IA. Pay Rate: $13.00 Schedule: Monday- Thursday: 8:30am-3:00pm Friday: 6:00am-2:00pm (Will need to come in ½ hour early when required to open) Job Description
- Run the point of sale and manage customer transactions
- Assist customers with purchasing safety boots
- Receive and SKU product from the warehouse
- Run daily accounting reports and reconcile to money in the cash drawer and credit card slips
- Merchandise product and create merchandise displays throughout the store
- Ensure the retail floor is stocked with product
- Perform weekly inventory counts on product showing a negative inventory
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma of equivalent
- 1-2 years retail experience
- Customer service experience
- Strong computer skills
- Dependable and reliable
Term of Assignment
• April 2019 to April 2020, with a possibility of an extension depending on performance and needs of the client.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org; however, your resume must be received directly from the job posting.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.