To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tucson, AZ 85715
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health BONUS
Dependable Health Services • Tucson, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
Dependable Health Services
Position: Registered Nurse (Home Health) long-term home health care.
Flexible schedule and weekly pay!
We are currently offering a $3000. sign-on BONUS for full-time RNs and we are offering a $4000.00 sign-on BONUS for full-time Spanish speaking RNs.
Speaking Spanish is a plus but not a requirement for this position.
We welcome all RNs to apply!
Location: Tucson Metro and Green Valley areas
Looking for a handful of Tucson's finest talent!
Please see all of our open positions at www.dependablehealth.com
Are you motivated by a passion to help others? Do you enjoy working in a cooperative team environment? Are you ready to join a company that is committed to offering the finest health care experience possible AND a superior work environment? If this sounds like a good fit for you, we want to talk to you. Our pay rates are very competitive, with full and part-time work available, along with flexible work schedules, designed to allow you to do your best work AND enjoy a great quality of life.
As an RN in our Home Health Division, you will plan, organize and direct home care services. You will conduct assessments of patient care needs, develop care plans, direct care teams, counsel patients and family members, provide healthcare instructions, prepare clinical notes and communicate patient condition information to the primary physician.
REGISTERED NURSE (HOME HEALTH) JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
Registered Nurse (Home Health) Patient Care
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Develops a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning process.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician. Provides direct patient care as defined in the State Nurse Practice Act.
- Furnishes those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill,
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
- Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor and assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
Registered Nurse (Home Health) Communication
- Prepares clinical notes and updates the primary physician when necessary and at least every 60 days.
- Communicates with the physician regarding the patient's needs and reports any changes in the patient's condition; obtains/receives physician's orders as required.
- Communicates with community health related persons to coordinate the care plan.
Registered Nurse (Home Health) Additional Duties
- Participates in on-call duties as defined by the on-call policy.
- Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Instructs, supervises and evaluates home health aide care provided every two (2) weeks.
- Participates in in-service programs and supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
Registered Nurse (Home Health) POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing. One (1) to two (2) years of recent acute care experience in an institutional setting.
- Current licensure in state and CPR certification.
- Bachelor's degree, with one (1) year of home health care experience preferred.
- Management experience not required. Responsible for supervising home health aides.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills.
- Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with the organization requirements.
- BILINGUAL SPEAKING PREFERRED but not required!
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.