To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Evansville, IN 47725
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ultrasound Clinic Technologist / St.Vincent Evansville / PRN Days
Ascension • Evansville, IN
Posted 3 days ago
Additional Job Information
Title: Ultrasound Clinic Technologist
City, State: Evansville, IN
Location: St.Vincent Health System
Department: Diagnostic Cardiology Anc 001
Additional Job Details: PRN Days
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
The Ultrasound Clinic Technologist performs diagnostic procedures on patients using ultrasound waves to examine tissue and body structure, providing quality images to radiologists and physicians for interpretation.
- Sets up and adjusts all equipment and manually maneuvers transducers to perform exams.
- Implements safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures.
- Performs routine and complex studies and assists physician in a variety of imaging procedures.
- Recognizes significant structures, artifacts, pathology and equipment limitations.
- Registered Sonography Tech credentialed from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. RDMS, R,RT (eligible for ARDMS), RN/RDMS certfications accepted.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. American Red Cross Professional CPR/AED Rescuer accepted during onboarding.
- Minimum Requirement: Graduate of an Accredited Ultrasound, Radiology or Nursing program
- Minimum Requirement: One year ultrasound experience.
How To Apply
Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our team!
To view our job openings, visit www.stmarys.org/jobs
To apply for a position online, click the 'Apply Now' button.
Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities.
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-778-6037.
The Spirit of Caring
Equal Employment OpportunitySt.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.Share: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]