To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Segundo, CA 90245
- Vaco - Los Angeles (LAX)
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Staffing • El Segundo, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Vaco is looking for an experienced, performance-driven individual to fill a Payroll Supervisor position at a well-respected company in El Segundo. This stellar Payroll Supervisor will play an integral role in ensuring all employees are paid on time and accurately. Experience with system implementations, as well as ADP Workforce Now is HIGHLY desired. This is a direct hire position.
- Owns and processes multi-state payroll for 300+ exempt and non-exempt U.S. employees
- Processes employee expense reimbursements through UltiPro via file download from Concur
- Responsible for 401(k) money transfer, reporting and yearly audit
- Review, analyze, and reconcile payroll and payroll related data according to established timelines, standards, and procedures.
- Prepare semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports for gross payroll, benefit deductions, etc.
- Audit payroll processes to ensure compliance with payroll wage and hour laws and regulations. Update processes as needed to remain in compliance.
- Research and respond timely to employee payroll inquires.
- Provide year end support for audits and tax filings, quarterly and year-end processes such as W-2's, W-2c's and 3rd Party Sick Pay
- Minimum of 5 years' experience processing payroll
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now
- Superior command of Excel
- Ability to handle personal and financial information with utmost discretion
- Exemplary attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and manage various priorities and projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to comfortably work with all levels of employees and management
- Demonstrated working knowledge of city, state and federal labor laws