Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About the Role
The Senior Director of Analyst Relations will serve as the liaison between Epsilon and industry analysts to maximize exposure, value, and engagement across the analyst channel. Working alongside Epsilon’s VP of Analyst Relations, you will lead proactive analyst outreach to enhance Epsilon’s reputation as the industry leader in connected identity and outcome-based marketing.
In this position, you will be responsible for defining the strategy and executing personalized analyst engagement plans that promote the breadth and depth of Epsilon’s solutions, while delivering an in-depth understanding of specific products and/or services.
The desired outcome of this role is to lead two-way analyst engagements that 1) positively influences Epsilon’s reputation as market leader, resulting in revenue opportunities for the business and 2) leverages external perspectives to inform product strategy, messaging and roadmaps. You will interact closely with Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Client Services to achieve objectives. This role will engage across all areas of the company, including senior executives.
The ideal candidate will possess strong decision-making and communication skills to determine the appropriate mix of tactics and messaging to achieve Epsilon’s goals. You will work with multiple stakeholders, including Epsilon leaders and subject matter experts, to effectively position Epsilon’s solutions and differentiators with the analyst community.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Manage analyst engagement strategy to ensure comprehensive and informed coverage of Epsilon’s solutions and differentiators. This involves partnering with Epsilon executives, Product Management and Marketing to prioritize and develop messaging for analyst consumption.
- Develop an engagement plan and calendar designed to proactively drive and broaden relationships with relevant analysts to ensure that Epsilon is well-positioned and top-of-mind with analysts who influence the opinions of the market.
- Effectively assess and address the needs of analysts as it relates to their research and inquiries about Epsilon. This primarily includes support for analyst market inquiries, client referrals/interviews and technology knowledge transfer, in support of analyst research.
- Manage engagements and end-to-end evaluation process with industry analysts that are creating reports ranking Epsilon’s offerings, including Forrester Waves/NowTechs, Gartner Magic Quadrants/Critical Capabilities and IDC MarketScapes.
- Drive analyst inquiries and advisory sessions; identify where knowledge gaps exist, analyst feedback/direction is sought after, or market direction is needed. Use output from these sessions to inform future engagement strategies.
- Leverage analyst research to drive in-bound knowledge transfer to senior leadership, Product Management, Sales, Client Services, Marketing, etc. This includes distilling & elevating insights to inform Product strategy, as well as monitoring and understanding the research and reporting cycles of key analysts, to identify, analyze, and disseminate relevant information in a timely and digestible manner.
- Align on company and Analyst Relations-based goals and measure/report on progress against those goals, with an emphasis on results-driven impact from AR activities.
- 10+ years analyst relations/marketing experience, preferably with a marketing/advertising technology, marketing/advertising agency or technology company.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university or equivalent experience, with an ideal focus in marketing, PR or communications.
- Demonstrated experience driving an analyst relations strategy and program.
- A leader who is able to both drive strategy and get tactical when needed to help get the job done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong executive presence.
- Distill complex and highly technical messages and ideas into meaningful content, adapted for analyst needs and desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and respond to results and feedback.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams; organized & accountable for follow through.
- Tenacious, energized, and self-motivated; ability to be respond quickly & manage simultaneous priorities.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
- Decision Making
- Critical Thinking