To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paramus, NJ 07652
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Paramus, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Our client is a reputable, dynamic publicly traded company in the professional services space with a progressive, forwarding thinking culture and emphasis on collaboration and process improvement. They are now looking to hire a Senior Accountant.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $70K – $85K
Position Overview: This role is a mixture of general ledger accounting, M&A, SEC reporting, and various other accounting/financial duties that offer diversity to this role.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- General ledger accounting & month/quarter and year end close
- Prepare financial statement and SEC disclosures
- Statement of cash flow preparation
- Consolidated debt reporting and consolidation
- Variance analysis for internal reporting- monthly and quarterly
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- 2+ years accounting experience in a publicly company
- SEC exposure is a plus
- A forward thinking, out of the box mindset with a strength in process improvement and creating efficiencies
- 4 year degree in Accounting required
- CPA preferred (CPA track considered)
Benefits: Competitive Benefits Package including low employee contribution medical/dental and vision, PTO, and 401k.