To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IGT • Providence, RI
Posted 22 days ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
- Coordinates all administrative needs (printing, shipping, etc.) for all Marketing & Sales Support Functions and for all Promotional Events.
- Collects data from marketing and sales teams to draft internal communications specific to the Instant Services group.
- Manages licensed property and third party assets and style guides.
- Maintains Competitive Database information specific to new product innovations, licensed properties and marketing programs.
- Assists in developing PowerPoint presentations for sales team
- Maintains instant ticket samples in Providence including organizing, sending to proper recipients including sales team, customers and licensors.
- Coordinates trade show activities including organizing sales materials, ordering merchandise, printing marketing collateral, developing brand image and executing promotions.
- Digitizing and archiving of documents
- Create new design requests to keep approved ticket portfolio current and fresh
- One-off tasks as appropriate
- Must be a student currently enrolled in a degree program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.