VP General Manager
Palm Beach, Florida, US
Role: VP General Manager, Palm Beach County, Florida
Assignment Location: Palm Beach County
Reporting Relationships: Directly to the Chief Operating Officer of Conviva Care Solutions.
Healthcare isn’t just about health anymore. It’s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It’s about living life fully. At Conviva Care Solutions, we want to help people everywhere, including our team members, the opportunity to live their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our team members fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to enhance their careers. At Conviva Care Solutions, we’re seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
Conviva Care Solutions is seeking a General Manger to join our company’s leadership team and manage our Palm Beach County market. This role is responsible for developing a detailed market strategy, which aligns to the overall goals of Conviva Care Solutions. We are seeking an individual who will bring exceptional leadership and vision, assume broad responsibility for staff leadership across business and clinical operations within the market, and form key relationships with physicians, specialists, hospital networks and health plans in our Palm Beach County Area service area. This role will also work cross-functionally with corporate leaders across the Organization.
In this role you will:
- Assume responsibility for the financial performance (P & L) of the Palm Beach County Region including membership growth and retention, clinic margin performance and cost control initiatives.
- Develop strategic relationships with health plan payers in the market with sensitivity to potential partnership & growth opportunities.
- Create innovative partnership opportunities with primary care practices in the marketplace to grow our Managed Service (MSO) business.
- Ensure successful execution of attracting, developing, motivating, and retaining organizational talent.
- Lead medical center operations consistent with programs that optimize best practices in patient care to enhance overall patient experience.
- Collaborate with clinical leadership to drive clinical performance and claims cost reduction initiatives.
- Ten + years of progressive leadership experience in healthcare
- Experience in healthcare management and/or operations, Provider Practice/Healthcare or Medical center operations
- Ability to work effectively with physician and health system leadership with experience in contract negotiation
- Proven ability to drive strategy, set and meet established targets, and manage clinical programs
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
- Master’s degree in health service or Business Administration preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Expert knowledge of various external market forces affecting medical centers specific to relationships with hospitals, practitioners, and third-party payers
- Advanced Financial Analysis background
- Prior demonstrated capability leading cross functional teams
- Progressive business and financial analysis experience with a focus on financial reporting, resource prioritization, variance analysis
- Demonstrated experience with managed care operations
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal, customer service and team building skills
- Ten years of accomplished clinical experience in a large, complex, and integrated healthcare or payer setting
- Minimum of five years of leadership experience in a comparable panel management, population health, and/or disease management role
- Experience with major clinical IT platforms, and fluent with complex electronic medical record platforms and corresponding successful data extraction
- Experience developing and implementing clinical, service, and operational process improvement initiatives on both the small and large scale
- Extensive experience in leading and bringing to fruition successful provider related relationships across primary care, specialists and regional health systems
- Strong team building skills and ability to motivate others
- Team-player mindset and willingness to collaborate
At Conviva Care Solutions we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Conviva.
Environmental/Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Institution and its employees.
Business Process Improvement
Analysis Of Variance