HVAC Counter Sales Associate - South Miami, FL
The Florida region of Carrier Enterprise sells residential and light commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products, parts and supplies through dealers (independent companies that sell, deliver and service Carrier, Bryant, Payne & HVAC products to residences and businesses in their respective markets). We currently have an exciting HVAC Counter Sales Associate opportunity at a our in South Miami, Florida. Our Sales Center sell parts, supplies and equipment over the counter to HVAC contractors.
Company Website: http://www.carrierenterprise.com
The Counter Sales Associate is responsible for promoting our entire line of HVAC products (parts & supplies and Payne equipment) to increase sales as well as increase market penetration with our private label, Top Tech. This position has direct contact with customers; therefore, neatness in personal appearance and professional customer service is essential. The ability to multi-task is also a key skill for this position. This position is also eligible for our Counter Sales Bonus Incentive Program.
- Responsible for promoting sales of HVAC replacement components and aftermarket products to our Customer/Dealer Network and HVAC Contractors.
- Establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing prompt and courteous service for all customers and potential customers of the Branch, including walk-in and telephone calls.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of HVAC products and actively promote our private label brand
- Follow and adhere to all safety, health, security and environmental standards.
- Restocking of shelves and assist in unloading products with the ability to operate a forklift; may require lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- 1-3 years experience in HVAC sales, counter sales or other pertinent industry sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills; good computer skills required (Microsoft applications)
- Our Products are commercial and residential HVAC parts and equipment, therefore, experience working with contractors is desired.
- High School diploma or equivalent with one (1) year experience.
- Prior forklift certification preferred
Relocation not offered for this position
Carrier Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Professional Customer Services