To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33607
- Kelly Commercial
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representatives
Kelly Services • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Customer Service Representatives
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for multiple Customer Service Representatives for our client, a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company, at their location in Tampa, Florida. This position tentatively starts on June 4th, 2019 and pays $13.75 per hour, and $14.25 for those bilingual in Spanish. Job Description:
The Customer Service Associates will be the tier one group to the Participant Service Center and will act as a support liaison between the company and the customers. It is expected that the Customer Service Associates will provide immediate solutions to Customer inquiries by identifying and ensuring all Calls, Help Tickets and Chats are responded to accurately and by documenting trends, anomalies and common root cause. Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Promptly respond to and resolve all calls, chat and customer inquiries along with call back requests; generated on shore or offshore.
• Monitor and analyze Help Tickets entered, ensuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are achieved as stated in contractual agreements for specific clients.
• Promptly respond to and resolve all emails sent to Service Center Team Leads Support group; identifying and recording incidents and trends at the agent level.
• Ensure SLAs are met as they pertain to ASA and Abandonment; monitor call volume activity including however, not limited to: agent availability, after call wrap up (ACW), extended talk time, and outbound call activity.
• Assist with Tier II support queue when needed to ensure One and Done; the PCA should also track and report Tier II calls, identifying and reporting escalated call trends by client.
• Take inbound customer calls of any nature and all associated responsibilities of the position of Service Center Associates when needed.
• Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the Acclaim platform; a SaaS based end to end solution. This solution was developed in-house and is designed to manage reimbursement administration for a multitude of different reimbursement plans including HSA (Health Savings Accounts), FSA (Flexible Spending Arrangement / Accounts), HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) and other consumer driven healthcare reimbursement type accounts.
• Successfully identifies, analyzes and solves problems using analytical and critical reasoning skills.
• Diagnose complex problems and reach sustainable solutions while distinguishing between core problems and secondary symptoms.
• Develop working knowledge of 3rd party systems (debit cards, issue tracking) and operation processes.
• Be proactive in developing innovative ideas and in communicating them effectively across the organization.
• Works with internal team members to identify opportunities to build efficiencies within Client Services.
• Provide subject-matter-expertise for CDA’s & CDM’s.
• Take a lead role with Servicing Associates for training and mentoring opportunities.
• Execution of job functions while working within the bounds of the information security policies in order to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Acclaris and customer information.
• Performs other duties as assigned. Skills and Qualifications:
• High School diploma/equivalent required. BS/BA desired.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite.
• Prior experience with reimbursement administration accounts (HSA, FSA, HRA, etc.) or other consumer driven health care account.
• High degree of verbal and written communication skills, rational persuasion and negotiating aptitude, and the ability to effectively and concisely present information at all levels of the organization and to the general public.
• Strong sense of urgency, ownership and accountability to drive tasks through completion.
• High level of organization and planning skills, ability to work plans and the diligence to follow and monitor the plans through execution and completion.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, non-linear environment.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and be flexible with competing priorities
• Willingness and ability to take on new challenges and acquire new skills.
• Ability to collaborate with a team and work well with others.
• Medicare knowledge a plus. Terms of Assignment:
• 4-month, contract assignment: Starts June 3rd 2019 to October 4th 2019, with the possibility of extension.
• Schedule: 30 – 40 hours/week with some overtime requested. Must be available 8am to 8pm EST.
• Must be available outside of regular business hours as needed. Ability to work a flexible schedule including non-traditional business hours as defined by the needs of the business.
• Pay Rate: $13.75/hour, and $14.25/hour for those fluent in Spanish. Important information:
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.