Are you a goal-oriented individual? Are you looking to start your career at an industry-leading consumer finance organization with an award-winning service team that has ample opportunity for career growth? If you answered yes to these questions, our Account Representative position, sounds like a fit for you. Apply with Mariner Finance today!Position:
Account Representative I
Full-Time, Non-ExemptSupervisory Responsibility:
Branch ManagerIn This Role, You Will:
Support branch operations by learning functions of consumer finance and demonstrating proficiency by meeting or exceeding your individual sales and delinquency targets/goals. You will primarily support sales and collections efforts of the branch through respectful, compassionate, and efficient customer service. Prepare to take on increasing responsibilities as you grow in this role and continue growing your career with Mariner Finance!Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Provides exceptional customer service by proactively solving problems, presenting loan solutions based on customer needs, and enthusiastically presenting all available sales products.
- Processes credit loan applications. Analyzes credit & financial information for current and potential customers.
- Proactively contacts customers with past due balances to offer possible solutions and resolve delinquency.
- Achieves consistent results and meet or exceed expected individual and branch goals related to the sale of company products and services.
- Learns Federal, State, and Local Application Consumer laws to ensure compliant actions.
- Maintains a cash drawer, processes payments, and delivers daily deposits to specified financial institutions as required.
- May perform additional functions depending on market demand and branch staffing in order to provide consistent quality customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a customer service or sales position.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills in demanding situations.
- Effective communications (written & oral) and personal computer skills.
- Ability to complete essential duties/functions in a timely, accurate manner.
- Must obtain applicable, required licenses to sell insurance products offered to customers by the branch.
- Must perform work related tasks at the assigned branch location except in the event of an emergency as determined by the company in consultation, as necessary, with applicable regulatory agencies.
- Cash Handling, selling and/or collecting experience.
- Some college coursework.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods; reach with hands and arms; operate computer and phone systems; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee is required to be physically present in the office. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to twenty (20) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Mariner Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, familial or caregiver status, citizenship status, status as a victim of domestic violence, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran. Employee must be able to perform the essential duties/functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions of their job, absent undue hardship. Drug/Alcohol/Smoke-free workplace.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time of without notice.
Hourly Rate (commensurate with experience) + Competitive Incentive ProgramBenefits:
Health (optional HSA with Employer Contributions), Vision, Dental, Basic Life, PTO and 11 paid holidays, 401K + company match, Paid Parental Leave
Mariner Finance, LLC | NMLS #166564
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Service