The .NET Systems Developer is a key member of the Everence IT team, working collaboratively to create digital customer experiences that raise the expectations of what an insightful, digitally empowered organization can and should do. The position is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and implementing information systems for our .NET web and mobile environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Perform design, development, test, and implement tasks in our fast-paced web projects that have critical deadlines.
2. Work collaboratively with project team, Marketing, IT, outside consulting resources, and others to accomplish web project goals.
3. Ability and willingness to plan, organize, and control projects.
4. Have a customer service focus to ensure that solutions meet users' needs.
5. Develop an understanding of the Everence software systems and business functions.
6. Pioneer new ways of accomplishing tasks to reach project goals.
7. Other duties as assigned by the IT Development Services Manager.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in applied or analytical science (e.g. information systems, business, computer science, mathematics, physics).
1. At least four years of experience in programming languages, systems analysis, design and project management.
3. At least 2 years of experience in a business environment.
Skills and Abilities:
1. Logic, creativity and discipline for problem solving and design. Demonstrate these skills by achieving a score of 85 or greater on the programmer/analyst aptitude test.
2. Self-directed, work with minimal supervision and direction. Take initiative and pioneer new ways of accomplishing tasks to reach project goals, frequently figuring things out independently.
3. Have a can do attitude with a sense of urgency to do what it takes to get things done.
4. Oral, listening, and written communication skills.
5. Interpersonal skills including relating well to others, empathy, and flexibility.
6. Skills in leadership, planning, and organizing.
7. Have a passion to meet Everence member and Advisor needs through web and other digital technology.
8. Personal values compatible with and ability to relate closely to the Everence mission and business functions.
9. Willingness to work in an open and collaborative work environment.
Everence Corporate Office - Goshen, IN
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Complex Problem Solving
Java Script (Programming Language)