To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Server- Ten 01 Social
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 1 month ago
The Hilton Minneapolis is an elegant Victorian brick building that rises 25 stories above the center of one of America's top cities. Located in the heart of downtown, the hotel is connected by skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center as well as many of the city's finest attractions.
This is a Full Time position, rotating schedules, working either 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., 11:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., 4:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. or 6:00 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. Weekends and holidays required. *Hours may vary based on business needs.*
Starting pay is $11.25 per hour + tips, with Health & Welfare benefit plans, vacation or paid time off (PTO), and Team Member and Family Travel Program benefits!
APPLY RIGHT NOW! (It only takes a couple of minutes, use your phone).
What will I be doing?
As a Food Server for the Ten 01 Social, you would be responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials
- Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
- Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders in a timely manner
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
- Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!