To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethesda, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Tax Accountant
Calibre CPA Group • Bethesda, MD
Posted 24 days ago
A growing public accounting firm is seeking an experienced Tax Senior to work on multiple tax engagements, ensuring the delivery of quality tax services to firm clients. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in tax matters of varying complexity, in a public accounting setting. Strong performance in this role will open opportunities for advancement; therefore, this position is ideal for developing and honing leadership and managerial skills.
Our offices are located in downtown Bethesda, MD office.
- Prepare and review federal and state income taxes for firm clients, to include: individuals, partnerships, businesses, and exempt organizations.
- Work closely with the audit engagement team and client personnel to address complex tax and accounting issues.
- Enhance client relationships by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of client businesses and subject matter expertise in their accounting and tax needs.
- Conduct an extensive tax research.
- Prepare internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, and other documents.
- Work with other tax team members to deliver high quality tax services to firm clients, taking ownership of both process and product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA Certification.
- 3+ years of public accounting tax experience.
- Working knowledge of Forms 990, 5500, 1040, 1120, 1065, 1041, etc.
- Proficiency in paperless tax software (preferably ProSystem fx Tax) and CCH Engagement.
- Direct involvement with client and audit staff.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
Calibre is an established and growing public accounting firm with a 80-year history in the Washington, DC, New York City and Chicago markets. We are dedicated to providing the best possible working environment, including a commitment to the personal and professional growth of our employees. The firm offers a competitive benefits package, including health insurance coverage, 401(k) profit sharing plan, and a generous paid time off policy. It is our goal to cultivate our employees and give them every resources to develop and grow into a career at Calibre. Please visit our website at www.calibrecpa.com to learn more about our firm.