At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, and respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join a winning team supporting Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas as an Administrative Coordinator for the Maternal Child Health department. This tight knit group works together to support our providers and to also provide exceptional service to our patients.
You will experience the pride and support of being a member of an outstanding team where we share a culture of providing excellent care to our patients and each other. Working together, you’ll bring your expertise, compassion and excellence to all that we do. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, thrive in a fast paced environment, and enjoy providing world class customer service.
In this position, you will:
- Provide administrative support to ensure smooth operations.
- Perform clerical, administrative and general office duties involving typing, record and file maintenance, document creation, mail distribution and reception.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the unit's operations, organization and procedures.
- Maintain office files and records in accordance with internal procedures.
- Receive and refer visitors and telephone callers.
- Respond to requests for information.
- Opens and distributes mail.
- Provide a full range of administrative data management and coordination of reporting and project duties for the department.
- Analysis and maintenance of systems and equipment.
- Maintain appointment calendars.
This position is a benefit-eligible Full Time, Monday - Friday role from 8AM – 4:30PM, located at Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas. Qualifications
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Intermediate computer skills, including MS Office. Adaptable and able to handle large volumes of work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent critical thinking and project coordination skills.
- College courses in business, medical terminology preferred
- One year of experience in customer service, administrative or support role
Scripps Health is repeatedly named on the Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for, the only San Diego-based company, and Becker’s Healthcare Top Hospitals. Scripps Health offers a robust Total Rewards Program designed to compensate and motivate you throughout your career. Scripps Health Total Rewards Program includes a broad range of plans and programs including market competitive pay and performance incentives, health and wellness benefits, financial wellness benefits, work-life resources, learning and development opportunities, and rewards and recognition. Unlock your potential with Scripps Health today.
Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Job:
Administrative SupportPrimary Location:
Northern San Diego County-ENCINITAS-SCRIPPS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL ENCINITASWork Locations:
SCRIPPS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL ENCINITAS (100_320)
354 SANTA FE DRIVE
Scripps Encinitas HospitalJob Posting:
Aug 23, 2019, 2:27:59 PMBenefit Status:
FT - FULL-TIME WITH BENEFITS