County Materials Corp. is an industry leader in manufacturing and supplying a large selection of concrete construction and landscape products. Founded more than 70 years ago, the family-owned, American-based company has grown to operate more than 40 locations across the United States. With more than 1,500 employees, the strengths of this dynamic, fast-paced organization are built on its manufacturing capabilities, industry experience and customer-service-focus in infrastructure, transportation, commercial, municipal, agricultural, and residential applications.
Dump Drivers are responsible for transporting goods from one point to another by driving a dump truck. A dump driver is responsible for ensuring safe and timely transport of products while following DOT regulations, performing all required inspections on equipment, loading and unloading product, handling paperwork, answering to customer inquiries, planning deliveries and ensuring the truck is clean and in good operating condition.
- Perform pre-trip, post-trip, and in route inspections on all equipment, including securement devices
- Confirm cargo and delivery destination
- Ensure accurate placement of cargo
- Transport product while ensuring compliance with DOT regulations and establishing routes
- Perform duties consistent with all safety policies, including utilizing proper PPE
- Unload transported material utilizing approved methods
- Ensure cleanliness and good operating condition for assigned truck
- Receive work assignments and report back on job completion
- Use consistent communicate with dispatcher
- Work in outdoor weather conditions, including extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Work near moving machinery and equipment
- Work in a noisy environment
- Carrying/Lifting 10 - 40 Pounds
- Standing / Walking / Climbing
- Pushing / Pulling / Reaching Above Shoulder
Experience and Qualifications:
- High school education (or Equivalent)
- Must hold a valid CDL prior to hire
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience
Employment notices and applications are provided by Central Processing Corp, a national human resource management company for County Materials Corporation and its affiliate companies. Central Processing Corp provides a drug free/smoke free environment, and is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/D/V.
Operate Wheeled Vehicle
Report Mechanical Failure