To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Novato, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pharmacy Technician PRN (Bilingual Spanish)
Cardinal Health • Novato, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Cardinal Health Innovative Delivery Solutions
With over 45 years of experience in helping hundreds of hospital and outpatient pharmacies, we provide access to best practice strategies and tactics to control costs, improve workflow and enhance safety. Cardinal Health Innovative Delivery Solutions is one of the largest employers of acute-care pharmacist in the United States. Cardinal Health is the employer of choice for pharmacists because we offer a variety of career opportunities in pharmacy leadership, clinical specialties, remote order entry, business management, medication therapy management and more.
Community Health Center Retail Pharmacy Technician
Cardinal Health Community Health Center programs are designed and created specifically for healthcare facilities. Our comprehensive suite of pharmaceutical solutions, allows us to address population health management needs across the continuum of care, from HRSA compliance to medication adherence. Serving the patient is our main priority, and that’s why our solutions improve patient access and increase quality of care.
Cardinal Health is looking for a highly motivated technician to work in a company owned retail contract pharmacy. Our technicians play an important role in delivering medication and pharmaceutical care in communities that are most in need. This includes developing close relationships with patients in communities we serve and assisting the pharmacists in accurately preparing and delivering prescription medication.
Work in a community pharmacy inside clinic providing compassionate and genuine care for patients. Pharmacy open Monday-Friday (no weekends). Great opportunity to work in an environment that fosters professional growth.
- Maintain professional working relationships at all times, with the pharmacy personnel, physicians, nurses, and other medical personnel.
- Understand that the requirements of working in a pharmacy are varied and may change as demands on the department change.
- Be available to the customer/patients at all times.
- Maintain friendly and helpful attitude at all times when dealing with customers.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by profiling prescriptions; preparing labels and calculating quantities
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and ordering when needed
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Works with pharmacy team to ensure best practices are being followed with regards to 340B
- High school degree or equivalent
- Registration in state in which the position is located (if applicable)
- PTCB Certification or ability to get certified within 180 days of employment
- At least 2 years with retail pharmacy technician related experience
- 340B experience preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write Spanish is preferred
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.