is seeking a Payroll Clerk
to join our growing and dynamic team in Sumner, Washington
! Benefits and competitive pay will be discussed during the interview and will be based upon experience.Company Intro:Logic Staffing
does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow. The more worthy the goal, the harder the path and we do not offer you a rose garden. This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the work to climb so you'll never feel stuck in a dead-end job again.Logic Staffing
is part of Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled enterprise staffing organization whose mission is to help YOU TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CAREER.Role Purpose:
The Payroll Clerk
is responsible for coordinating timecards and communicating with customers and/or employees as it relates payroll processing. This position reports to the Payroll Supervisor.Job Description:Payroll Clerk
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain communication with established and future clients to ensure proper billing occurs
- Perform daily payroll activities (adjustments, payroll processing, and accounts receivable/payable.)
- Input, audit and transmit payroll batch to the Oasis platform.
- Act as secondary Logic Staffing• Meeting regularly with the payroll and HR team to identify process improvements, efficiencies, and effectiveness.
- Ensures new information and processes are shared in a clear, concise, and collaborative manner.
- Researches and resolves payroll discrepancies.
- Provides additional support to the HR Department as needed.
- Administrative work such as answering phones, replying to emails, and ensuring we are assisting all of our valued employees and potential employees alike.
- General office and administrative duties as assigned.
No educational requirementExperience:
At least one year of customer service experience is required; At least 6 months of data entry experience is requiredSkills and Certifications:
- Goal oriented self-starter with a strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle numerous tasks and ability to adapt in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills, oral and written communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Someone that has a great sense of humor and understands the importance balance of professionalism while keeping the office environment light and inviting.
- Intermediate skills on all Microsoft Office Software - Outlook, Word, Excel
To be discussed during the interviewTop Benefits/Perks:
As a team member at Logic Staffing
, you will be eligible for:
• Competitive Benefits such as health care, dental care, and vision care
• Career DevelopmentLocation:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail