SPAR Marketing Force is looking for Traveling Merchandisers
SPAR Marketing Force (SMF) partners with nationwide retailers, managing remodel type initiatives. This position includes product merchandising and fixture installation. Our traveling merchandisers work 2 weeks on and one week off, working Sunday - Friday each week while completing 2 stores each week and 4 stores in two weeks. Teams start at 7AM daily which will incur weekly overtime $$. This is a fast paced atmosphere with a SPAR team lead on site giving direction. Team leads will be the liaison between client, crew and SPAR leadership.
Work today, get paid tomorrow!
Never wait for a paycheck again! DailyPay’s most used features include:
- PAY: Transfer your earnings on your own schedule
- SAVE: Automatically save on every paycheck by linking your savings account
- AVAILABLE BALANCE: Track your real-time earnings & budget for upcoming bills & expenses
Note: to use DailyPay, you must be signed up for Direct Deposit in ADP.
- Planogram, Product placement and Fixture shelving experience.
- Own a reliable personal vehicle, valid driver’s license, ability to travel within a scheduled geographical area.
- Smart phone with available Data.
- Lifting and carry minimum 30 lbs.
- Business casual attire and well groomed
- Possess social skills to interact with both coworkers and retail customers.
- Mileage and Drive time reimbursed
- Meal per diem, tolls and preapproved out of pocket expenses.
- Hotel will be reserved and paid for by SPAR
- Double occupancy required
Text SPARcareers to 97211 to apply via text!
- Interpersonal Skills
- Shop Fitting