Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that we’ll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
All Shifts Available
Our commitment to our team members:
• Nurse & CNA preceptor program – Become a mentor and get paid!
• Grow our staff thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
• PayActive – Have immediate access up to 50% for your pay
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low as $20 a week
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• Generous friend referral program
• Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
• Volunteer community involvement opportunities
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
• Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by providing them care and compassion
• Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
• Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
• Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
• Successful completion of a state approved Nursing Assistant training and competency evaluation program or a CNA competency evaluation program approved by the state.
• Prior experience providing care in a healthcare setting preferred.
• Customer Service focus and the ability to demonstrate the core values listed above is a must!
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
See job description
Certified Nursing Assistant