Position Seamstress with 3-7 years of experience great pay
Location: Pasadena, TX (77058)
Duration 6-9 months Contract
Pay $20 - $25 depending on experience
Shift 1st shift
* * * JOB Location is near NASA / Johnson Space Center
This address is “Pasadena” but is:
- 29 mi SE of Downtown Houston
- 10 mi SE of Clear Lake, TX
- 20 mi SE of Pasadena, TX
Sewing Machine Operator
Other Titles that match this Position:
SEW, SEWER, SEWING, SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR, ALTERATIONS, SEAMSTRESS, TAYLOR, SATOR
SUMMARY OF WORK
Need experience with Sewing Fabric or Cloth or Textiles. Will be cutting and sewing cloth filters into conical or cone shapes for NASA Program near the Johnson Space Center. 5 - 7 Years experience needed. .
- Will manages production machinery
- Will Sets equipment/machinery to required settings
- Will monitors operation of machinery or equipment, and determines whether materials or products meet standards.
- Will maintain high level of quality, follow patterns and or prints
- Will maintain high level of safety
- Cleans work area and all pre-cut parts of the fabric to be sewn
- Verify parts are sewn accurately according to blueprint
- Ability to concentrate and focus on work being performed in a fast-paced environment
• 5 - 7 years of Experience Operating a Sewing Machine
• Experience with textiles, fabric and clothing.
• Experience with Electric Sewing Machines.
• Experience with alterations (Hemming, zippers)
• Experience with cutting / maintain fabric.
Required - US Citizen and US Person candidates permitted
- 5 - 7 years of Sewing Machine Operator Experience
-Pass a drug test
-Pass a background check
-Have a High School diploma or GED
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Textile Fabric Development