Qualified candidates may be eligible for up to $10,000.00 Sign-on Bonus - Please Inquire!
The Administrator is responsible for the overall daily management and operation of the clinic. The Administrator reports directly to first line regional operational management which may be an Area Director, Regional Director, or Vice President of Operations, depending on the region/demographics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and tasks may be assigned.
- Plan/coordinate patient scheduling to assure timely acceptance of patients and effective staffing levels.
- Implement clinical and operational processes to improve patient health and minimize hospitalizations and missed treatments.
- Achieve financial targets to include budget, labor costs, supply costs and expenditures.
- Review all incident reports; make recommendations and take action relative to incidents as appropriate; report at monthly QAPI meeting.
- Promote quality management program through education and involvement of staff and patients in outcomes as well as overall responsibility to achieve corporate goals for quality. Leads QAPI meetings and quality improvement committees.
- Achieve program’s target goals for patient outcomes in accordance with quality patient care and Company goals.
- Assure that the clinic is in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and receives continuing certification from all statutory and regulatory agencies.
- Develop, implement and follow up necessary Corrective Action Plans for internal and external surveys.
- May assume Charge Nurse’s responsibilities as needed.
- Responsible for duties listed in Registered Supervising Nurse job description and nursing services policy # C-AD-0110 or must designate Registered Nurse meeting these qualifications.
- May fulfill responsibility of facility CEO as delegated by Governing Body.
- Establish, maintain, and submit all required records and reports concerning staff, patients, and the operational affairs of the center.
- Plan, coordinate, and approve effective and efficient staffing to meet patient needs and regulations.
- Continuously monitor to ensure that a safe and sanitary physical environment is maintained throughout the facility; that all equipment is maintained and functions properly; and that adequate and appropriate inventory levels of all supplies are available and used correctly.
- Know and understand the water treatment and mechanisms of the equipment of the facility.
- Assist, when necessary, with disinfection of equipment and supplies including bicarbonate delivery systems and dialysis machines.
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with Medical Director and physicians.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with area hospitals, agencies, vendors and the community.
- Respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ensure all staff meet required qualifications for position held and perform duties within limitations established by and in accordance with company policy/procedures, health care professionals practice acts, applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Uphold management goals of corporation by leading staff in team concepts and promoting a team effort.
- Effectively communicates expectations; accepts accountability and holds others accountable for performance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a leadership position and to perform in new and emergent situations with sound judgment.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Strong time management and organizational skills required.
- 1 year previous dialysis management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the English language and ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must have basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); proficiency in all USRC clinical applications required within 90 days of hire.
- Must meet applicable, specific state requirements. (See addendum for Administrator)
Additionally, if the nursing requirements listed below are not met, an individual may be placed in the Administrator role without them; however, in the absence of these qualifications, there must be a designated Registered Supervising Nurse at the clinic who does possess these qualifications:
- Must be full-time employee of the Company and available to clinic staff during time clinic is open.
- Current RN license in applicable state. License must be maintained as current and in good standing.
- 18 months as an RN with 6 months experience in nursing care of a patient with kidney failure.
- CPR certification required within 90 days of hire.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- Must meet any practice requirement(s) for the applicable state. (See addendum for Registered Supervising Nurse)
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.
Complex Problem Solving