A large Ag organization in the Willmar, MN area is constantly growing and showing success year after year. They strive to offer their employees one of the best team working environments, and rewarding them with their competitive compensation packages.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Compensation – DOE
- Very competitive Benefits Package.
- Great work environment and management team.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Maintain daily grain accounting records.
- Prepare reports and summaries.
- Accounts payable.
- Assist with payroll.
- Assist in the billing process and inventory input.
- Organize and maintain company records.
- Track and oversee accounts.
Willmar, MN area
- This historical city is notorious for its ever-evolving growth and a true Midwest backdrop with an abundance of recreational activities to partake in.
- Some of the recreational activities you can take advantage of include fitness centers, swimming pools, aquatic center, parks, camping, golf courses, ice skating, snowmobiling fishing and hunting at your backdoor.
- There are entertainment possibilities for a person of any age including many restaurants, sporting events, thriving nightlife.
- If you are looking to get away for the weekend, you can head over to the Twin Cities that offer even more things to do.
- Within the community there are multiple schools to choose from for all ages.
- Within the area is affordable housing costs and cost of living.
- Experience in basic accounting skills.
- Knowledge of the Ag industry – preferred.
- Solid computer skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
Email: Email blocked - click to apply
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Attention To Detail