To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellevue, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Program Development Manager - Securitas
Securitas USA • Bellevue, WA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SECURITAS IS HIRING FOR A PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT MANAGER!!
Securitas has a great opportunity for an Experienced Program Development Manager for our Transit Security Clients at our Bellevue Branch Office!
As the Program Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning the Transit Training program for security officers, supervisors, and other employees of our Transit Accounts.
- Coordinating with your team of professionals to keep the program up to date and relevant per client needs.
- Strategizing business needs and decisions.
- Developing the program over time to adapt to differing learning styles and needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree with 2-3 years of relevant transferable experience.
- Excellent communication skills, computer skills, reliability, flexibility, and professional acumen.
- Experience in training adults, with knowledge of how adults acquire and use information and knowledge.
Previous Security, Military, or Law Enforcement experience is a HUGE PLUS, but NOT REQUIRED!!!
Don't miss out on this challenging opportunity to advance your career in Security Operations!
Compensation includes a Base Salary: $55-$58k DOE + Other benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more!
Please send us your resume or contact our recruitment team to learn more!