Are you a Civil Engineer ready to take the next step in your career with a rapidly growing engineering firm?
As a Certified PE, are you looking for a company whose entrepreneurial-minded owner is involved in the day-to-day?
Are you a Civil Engineer, inspired to take ownership of your work in a variety of projects, including site planning, stormwater management, and design for geotech, utilities, structure, and transportation?
Join our team to be a part of challenging projects, producing high-quality and accurate plans!
Click Apply now!
- Four 9's Mon-Thurs and 4-hour workday on Fridays
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of different projects
- No travel!
Your new role:
As our new Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for project planning, design, preparation of reports, and preparation of construction documents.
- Regularly communicate and collaborate with the Principal Engineer
- Reading line plans, sizing pipes, laying roads and parking lots
- Help with design plans and construction documents for final engineering
What it takes to be successful:
- Self-directed, driven, and accountable for your work
- Prioritize workload and deadlines
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 4 years experience in civil site development
- PE Certification
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
What you get in return:
- Starting salary is $90,000-$105,000, up to 10% bonus
- Medical benefits within the first 30 days of employment, 401k with 3% matching
- 3 weeks PTO
At Milburn Civil Engineering, we place an emphasis on excellence, integrity, building and maintaining relationships. We specialize in providing full site planning and development engineering services to our clients.
Milburn Civil Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Civil Engineering, AutoCAD, Drafting, Design, Engineering, Site Planning, Site Development, Planning, Final Engineering
- Architectural Drawing
- Auto Cad
- Civil Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering