To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bronx, NY, US
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor - Facilitated Enrollment (Bilingual: Mandarin/Cantonese)
Affinity Health Plan • Bronx, NY, US
Posted 1 month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To motivate, assist, and supervise Affinity Facilitated Enrollment Staff to achieve successful job performance while adhering to all appropriate policies, procedures, rules and guidelines.
GOALS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, motivate, manage, and lead field staff to achieve successful performance.
- Assign work to maximize staff productivity and ensure that marketing team enrollment expectations are met while adhering to all appropriate policies, procedures, rules and guidelines.
- Conduct quality review of Member applications to assure legibility, completeness and accuracy.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of all Affinity’s products. Function as a resource to staff internal and external to the department.
- Train, retrain and coach staff to accurately represent Affinity’s products. Initiate appropriate progressive disciplinary action to correct ongoing performance deficiencies.
- Schedule, deploy, and redeploy marketing staff in a manner that maximizes their productivity and effectiveness.
- Document and monitor staff attendance, punctuality, and performance.
- Complete and submit all reports required by management in a timely manner.
- Prepare staff performance evaluations, and in consultation with Management and Human Resources, initiate progressive discipline in response to policy violations or behavioral issues.
- Work cooperatively with staff throughout the company, and contribute to the overall success of the Sales Department.
- Represent Affinity at trade associations, local business groups, and state, city, and community events.
- Perform other duties as necessary or required.
- Minimum of an AA degree in Marketing, Management, Business Management or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years managed care/sales experience, with demonstrated success in achieving performance goals.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a team to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Sensitivity towards the target population.
- Special interpersonal skills characterized by persuasiveness and the ability to motivate and energize staff.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to understand