At Anixter, we give you an opportunity for a career and a great work environment. We are a friendly, employee focused organization that prides itself on customer service, flawless execution and a hard days work. If you are looking for a great work environment, great benefits and an opportunity to grow your career, please read on!
Responsible for partnering with sales to provide technical expertise regarding applications of products/services. Answer questions and highlight how product offerings and services can solve customer problems and create sales opportunities to promote and reinforce the business image as a total solutions provider.
- Partners with sales to provide technical expertise regarding applications of products and services.
- Manages customer cases on product installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Performs equipment commissioning/testing, project engineering/design and engineering product assembly.
- Provides on-going training and support regarding purchased software, application and equipment, prior to and after installation has been completed.
- Conducts presentations for customers and the community to include universities, schools, conferences and meetings on product-related topics.
- Provides customer support to include answering customer questions and addressing concerns. Ensures all cases are resolved or escalated to appropriate resources.
We are looking for candidates with:
- 2+ years experience in an enterprise IT environment, providing technical sales support.
- Experience with one or more of the core infrastructure technologies including operating systems, application servers, relational databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL) and networking.
- AutoCAD experience
- Electrical Utility experience a plus but not required.
- Ability to work through intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment, some of which may be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Ability to travel overnight more than 50% of the time.
* Medical, Dental and Pharmacy plan eligibility after 60 days
* Access to virtual doctor for common illnesses. Get advice from a doctor without leaving your home!
* Annual health screenings available at no cost to you
* 401k with 50% company match
* Vacation time
* Holiday pay
* Employee preferred provider discounts through PerkSpot.com
* Tuition reimbursement
* Employee Referral Program – Big $$$ for referring great employees!
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life insurance programs
* Short and Long Term Disability programs
* Health saving options (FSA and HSA)
* Many more benefits available!
Check us out on the web at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Electrical Application Engineer for more information.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Electrical Application Engineer
Installations (Computer Systems)