Keihin is one of the world's leading manufacturers of vehicle engine management and climate control systems. We have facilities across North America employing over 2,000 associates. Keihin is focused on exceeding customer expectations while being a responsible corporate citizen. Keihin North America has manufacturing facilities located in North Carolina, Michigan, & Indiana, and Sales & R/D in Ohio.
Join our growing organization and you'll find yourself part of a goal-oriented team, working in a fast-paced, inter-functional environment full of professional challenges and opportunities. Whether your talents involve manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, information technologies, sales, administration or leadership, we want our associates to set a benchmark for excellence.
At Keihin, we take pride in uniting talent with opportunity. If you are a highly motivated self-starter who brings enthusiasm to everything you do, then join Keihin and participate in the advancement of automotive manufacturing and technologies.
Keihin is proud to offer our associates one of the most competitive and comprehensive health care plans in the market. Our plan covers health/wellness, dental, vision and prescription and is available at a very low cost to the associates.
The purpose of this position is to monitor and maintain the equipment used in the manufacturing process as well as provide daily customer support.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain electronic systems and equipment used in industrial manufacturing.
- Troubleshoot and repair production related mechanical equipment and systems requiring the isolation of the malfunction, disassembly of equipment and repair/replacement of defective components. Maintain and repair Automated Test Equipment, Pick-n-Place, Reflow Ovens and a variety of conveyor systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance and electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning manufacturing equipment.
- Coordinate with equipment vendors and outside service contractors to support facility infrastructure maintenance (Including but not limited to electronic test equipment, electrical systems, vacuum systems, and thermal vacuum systems).
- Maintain and support equipment calibration activities.
- Assist management with budgetary development and tracking, invoice approvals and vendor recommendations.
- Assist management with monthly maintenance expenses, requisitions and capital requests in accordance with annual budgets.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Skills):
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years work related experience.
- Knowledge of computer systems and spreadsheets necessary to perform job duties
- Knowledge of both high and low voltages AC & DC
- 2 years of plumbing and electrical experience
- Ability to communicate with project vendors/ suppliers
Electronic Test Equipment