711 N. Broadway - St. Louis, Missouri 63102
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and tomorrow.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
* Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
* Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
* Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
* Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
* Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
* Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)
BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Under general supervision, assists the Executive Housekeeper with various functions in the housekeeping and laundry areas of the hotel. Maintains exceptional +1 Service levels through guest and team member satisfaction. Ensures high levels of quality are maintained in all areas including but not limited to guest rooms, laundry, public areas, meeting space, department storage areas, and work areas. Maintains a high standard of integrity, service, and hospitality at all times with team members, customer and co-workers.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Requires a thorough knowledge of methods of cleaning guest rooms and operation of laundry services. Requires knowledge of the proper use and storage of cleaning chemicals. Requires general knowledge of such equipment as vacuums, commercial washers and dryers. Requires ability to lead the Housekeeping team to successfully achieve quality, cleanliness, and Drury standards to exceed the company quality expectations.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.