Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, a vehicle registered in Maryland in your name that’s suitable for transporting a client, and has valid auto insurance coverage
- CNA/GNA license is not a requirement, but is definitely a plus
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits, including vacation pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Servicing Talbot County, Dorchester County, Caroline County, and Queen Anne County - Centreville, Chestertown, Church Hill, Cordova, Denton, Grasonville, Queen Anne, Queenstown, Ridgely, Royal Oak, Secretary, Stevensville, St. Michaels, Wye Mills and Kent Island
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Certified Nursing Assistant