• Deliver the best customer service through efficiency and delivering quality on time, every time.
• Provide guidance and best practices via multi-channels (phone, email, chat and social media).
• Utilize your interpersonal skills to achieve excellent customer satisfaction results; keeping our customers front and center as our north star.
• Assist customers with questions relating to product usability; this includes proactively identifying customer needs through problem recognition, de-escalation and providing first contact resolution.
• Accurately document customer interactions using our Customer Relationship Management software.
• Be a specialist on dotloop's product, features and functionality to confidently promote the benefits of being a dotloop user.
• Champion the voice of the customer by providing feedback to our product team.
• Team player- be excited to openly communicate with all customers (internal and external) and be able to adapt quickly to changes.
• Must have reliable internet and quiet workspace. Camera/video must be turned on during training