Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Our Retail, consumer Goods, Travel & Hospitality Business Unit delivering at the intersection of physical, digital and human worlds. Our BU supports world’s largest brands in Retail and Consumer Goods such as Apparel, Specialty stores, Electronics, Food and Beverages. Also supports world’s renowned brands in Travel and Hospitality such as Hotel Chains, Restaurant Chains, Travel Management and Platform organizations. With a large team of dedicated professionals, this practice provides domain-aligned consulting, IT, business process and analytics solutions globally
Client Partners play a key role in our growth strategy and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned accounts, responsible for growth, health and future prospects of account relationships. This role requires extensive CxOs level relationship building and executive connects, as well as a focus on revenues, operating margin, customer satisfaction, and employee growth and development. Bring top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions. The Client Partner will be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
We have an exciting opportunity for an executive level Client Partner to service multiple accounts within the Retail/Consumer Goods portfolio.
The individual needs to have a strong pedigree of managing similar relationships and having grown them in previous roles.
- Drive profitable growth of the account relationship
- Review the performance metrics of the account with the delivery, operations and finance teams on regular basis
- Be part of senior management reviews for the performance metrics of the account relationship
- Collaborate with multiple service lines, innovation teams and business teams in Cognizant to formulate a business plan and execute it for the account relationship
- Have regular meetings and interface with the customer decision makers and influencers.
- Have a complete understanding of the relationship position within the accounts
- Be responsible for execution and customer satisfaction in all the revenue portfolios within the accounts
- Identify and forge partnerships and tap into existing alliance partnerships of Cognizant to grow the account
- Shape the thought leadership agenda
- Actively drive execution of the Digital/ Transformation/innovation agenda for the portfolio
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a client facing role in a consulting firm or an account/engagement management role in the IT professional services offshore/outsourcing industry.
- Experience managing Client P&L of $100 + Million dollars including reporting and metric assessment for the accounts.
- Managing multiple accounts withi the portfolio.
- In depth understanding of Retail/Consumer Goods business domain, technology and services domains
- Understanding and thought leadership in technology, services and business trends and their direct and indirect impacts on the outcomes for retail and consumer Good companies
- Strong experience with the global service delivery model.
- Candidates must have a proven record of building and maintaining long-term relationships at senior (CXO and CXO-1) levels. They must be comfortable presenting to C-level executives, and senior business and technology leaders, and must be persuasive and influential
- Experience in digital services/solutions
- This role requires previous/current leadership of CRMs with a thoughtful leadership style.
- Strong executive presence and gravitas
- Minimum BS Degree.
- MS or MBA degree preferred
- A strong performance track record of managing different portfolios-ranging from sales, new sales, programs and existing annuity business
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments.
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences
- Being able to make knowledgeable conversations with clients in Digital Area/trends in the industry
- Strategic thinking and the confidence and ability to plan ahead and stay the course
- Must be able to navigate a large organization, work in a multi-dimensional matrix and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management skills are essential
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 11 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Client Partner-San Francisco-CPG/Retail
or follow us [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Client Partner-San Francisco-CPG/Retail
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Client Partner-San Francisco-CPG/Retail with your request and contact information.
Customer Relationship Management