Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Responsibilities & Requirements
* The scheduler is responsible for the coordination of patient care between the physician office, the patient and various hospital departments.
* The schedule must provide excellent customer service with good verbal and written communication skills.
* The scheduler must also have excellent computer skills, with the ability to multi-task between various hospital system applications.
* The scheduler must also be very detail oriented.
* The scheduler is also expected to maintain a high level of accuracy in addition to meeting department productivity requirements.
* High School Completion equivalent
* High School Expected date letter in lieu of Diploma
* High School Graduate
* Previous clerical / physician office training
* Epic/EMR 1 Year experience
* Basic Medical Terminology
* Ability to work in a fast pace medical call center environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to Multi-task across multiple hospital platforms and applications
* Ability to follow directions, accept orders and perform repetitive task
* Minimum 1 year (EMR) Electronic Medical Records experience
- Call Centers
- Customer Service
- Health Care