$18.00 to $22.00 hourly
Robert Half - Accountemps is working with a world class air cargo and freight company. This client is looking for three plus years of buyer and/or purchasing experience. You will be responsible for managing procurement requires for assigned suppliers. This role requires strong analytical skills as you will be dealing with complex technical duties of equipment, parts, and services. The Buyer/Purchaser sources materials, prepares and analyzes quotes, negotiates pricing options, and builds relationships with suppliers.
Responsibilities for the Buyer/Purchasing Specialist:
• Working closely with various site leaders to understand their needs
• Negotiating contracts to help reduce costs, lead times and quality for existing materials
• Quoting strategies to target new vendors and help expand current client's volume
• Managing current supplier relationships to ensure goods and services that will meet the quality, service and price performance standards of the company
• Communicating with key vendors to discuss scorecards and future business direction
Help manage the day to day business relationships with key suppliers through supporting activities
• Three plus years of buyer and/or purchasing experience
• Strong MS Office experience
• Solid communication skills (verbal and oral)
• Ability to multi-task with customers, other departments and clients
If this role fits what you are looking for in your next career opportunity, please apply now! We look forward to hearing more about your experience.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans